**We have a form fit hardshell case for this guitar in stock! If you would like a case with the purchase of this guitar, contact us for a quote for both the guitar and the case.**
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks and quality that working professional musicians require in an instrument. The LTD Deluxe Phoenix-1000 Vintage White offers a classic vibe in both looks and tone, but offers you excellent sonic variety with its set of passive Seymour Duncan pickups: a single-coil Phat Cat in the neck position, and a hot output Custom in the bridge that can be split via a push-pull control. A neck-thru-body design, the Phoenix-1000 Vintage White offers a three-piece mahogany neck with Macassar ebony fingerboard, and mahogany body wings. Other features include a TonePros locking TOM bridge and tailpiece, classy gold hardware, and LTD locking tuners.
- Construction: Neck-Thru
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: 3pc Mahogany
- Fretboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Finish: Vintage White
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 22 XJ
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM & Tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Phat Cat
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics Layout: Volume / Tone (push/pull) / 3-way Toggle Switch
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110 (.010-.046)
- Case: Sold Separately, available in stock!