For more than 40 years, Ibanez has pioneered new frontiers in bass development, pushing the boundaries of conventional designs to bass players of all styles, affording new avenues of expression and creativity. This spirit of exploration has led to the creation of some of the most successful and popular production basses of all time. Following this same drive to bring new and relevant ideas to the musical forefront is what serves as the basis for this ongoing project, dubbed the Ibanez Bass Workshop. The impetus behind each one of these unique instruments comes from a desire by the Ibanez bass development team to satisfy the particular needs of many players. These inventions may not be for everyone, but for those who yearn to explore new sonic vistas through the medium of bass: The Ibanez Bass Workshop project may give you just what you're looking for.
- Neck Type: SRMS5 for Multi Scale / 5pc Jatoba/Walnut Neck
- Top Wood: Poplar Burl
- Body Wood: Okoume
- Frets: 24 Medium Frets
- Bridge: MR5S Bridge
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini BH2 (passive)
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini BH2 (passive)
- Electronics: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ Bypass Switch & 3-way Mid Frequency Switch
- Strings: D'Addario EXL170-5SL (.045-.130)
- Hardware Color: Black
- Scale Length: 34-35.5"
- Radius: 305mm
- Weight: 8lb 12.6oz
- Case: Sold Separately