The SE Custom 24 brings the original PRS design platform to the high-quality, more affordable SE line up of instruments. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the SE Custom 24 features a maple top, mahogany body, wide thin maple neck, rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, and the PRS patented molded tremolo bridge. Its versatile sounds come from the 85/15 "S" pickups paired with a volume, push/pull tone control, and 3-way black pickup selector.
The SE Custom 24 is a modern classic with roadworthy durability, addictive playability, and wide array of tones, making it a perfect workhorse guitar.
- Top Wood: Maple with Flame Maple Veneer
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Top Carve: Shallow Violin Carve
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: "Old School" Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: TCI "S"
- Bass Pickup: TCI "S"
- Weight: 7lb 7.8oz (SN# 17301), 7lb 8.6oz (SN# 16628)
- Case: Gig Bag included