Spector basses have long been cherished by hard rock, metal, and progressive players. As these genres continue to evolve, so do our instruments. Introducing the NS Dimension HP 5-string basses, purpose-built to exceed your expectations and remove every barrier to powerful, modern performance.
The NS Dimension HP basses combine the iconic NS contours with cutting-edge multi-scale construction. This powerful pairing delivers optimal performance and an all-business aesthetic that is always ready to work.
HP basses are engineered with a 3-piece, multi-scale maple neck capped with a dark ebony fingerboard and illuminating side dot markers. The neck spans the entire length of the instrument, ensuring enhanced tonal transfer, impeccable intonation with lowered tunings, and unwavering stability. Each bass is also loaded with a unique combination of EMG pickups and a Darkglass Tone Capsule preamp, keeping your tone detailed and powerful.
- Body Wood: Solid Alder Wings
- Neck Wood: 3-Piece Maple, Neck-Thru
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24
- Inlays: Offset Dots, 12th Fret Spector Logo Inlay
- Nut: Graphite
- Nut Width: 1.81"
- Scale Length: 34-37"
- Controls: Master Volume, Blend, Bass, Mid, Hi Mid controls
- Pickups: EMG 45DC
- Preamp: Darkglass Tone Capsule
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Individual Brass Saddle - Multi-Scale
- Tuners: Sealed Die-Cast
- Finish: Gunmetal Gloss
- Strings: Nickel Extra Long Scale
- String Spacing: 17mm
- Side Dots: Illuminating
- Weight: 9lb 12oz
- Case: Spector Gig Bag Included