*NOTE: This guitar is listed as a B-Stock item due to a very fine hairline scratch in the cutaway. See photos.
As one of the best-looking, best-sounding, and highest quality single cutaway guitars ever made, the E-II Eclipse is made in Japan at the ESP factory, and designed for serious players who rely on their guitars for professional-caliber stage and studio work. This guitar offers a collection of top-tier components, like a bone nut, Schaller Straplocks, Gotoh locking tuners, and a Gotoh TOM bridge and tailpiece. Perhaps most impressive is its set of EMG 57TW/66TW pickups for coil splitting each active pickup with individual push-pull controls on both volume knobs. Built with set-thru construction on a traditional full thickness mahogany body and mahogany neck, the latest version of the E-II Eclipse is available in a flamed maple top in Black Natural Burst. All E-II Eclipse models offer high-end design features like multi-binding on the body, neck, and matching headstock, and include an ESP hardshell case.
- Construction: Set-Thru
- Scale: 24.75"
- Body: Full Thickness Mahogany w/ Maple Cap
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm
- Finish: Black Natural Burst
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Bone
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 22XJ
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Schaller Straplock
- Tuners: Gotoh locking
- Bridge: Gotoh TOM & Tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: EMG 66TW (Pull Vol to split)
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 57TW (Pull Vol to split)
- Electronics: Active
- Electronics Layout: Vol(P/P), Vol(P/P), Tone, Toggle Switch
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Light (.010-.046)
- Case: ESP Form Fit Hardshell Case Included