The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar: the iconic guitar that started it all back in 1985. The Custom 24-08 keeps all the foundational specs of the instrument, while taking the Custom platform to new sonic territories. Like the Core Series instrument, the SE Custom 24-08 features two mini-toggle coil tap switches that individually split the humbuckers into true single coils for a total of eight pickups configurations. Classic design elements include a maple top, mahogany back, rosewood fretboard, 24 frets, 25” scale length, bird inlays, signature headstock logo, and PRS patented tremolo.
- Top Wood: Maple with Flame Maple Veneer
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Top Carve: Shallow Violin Carve
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: "Old School" Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: TCI "S"
- Bass Pickup: TCI "S"
- Controls: Volume and Tone Control w/ 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch and Two Mini-Toggle Coil-Tap Switches
- Case: PRS Gig Bag included