For decades, Spector has been synonymous with streamlined, neck-thru bass instruments that have redefined the essence of modern bass tone. Now, we proudly introduce the NS Ethos HP basses, the high-performance additions to our beloved NS Ethos line, inspired by the timeless legacy of our classic 4- and 5-string basses.
Rooted in the lineage of iconic Spectors played by renowned artists such as Sting, Jason Newsted, Rex Brown, and Alex Webster, HP basses propel us into the future of Spector design. These instruments boast 3-piece maple necks, with ebony fingerboards, that traverse the entire length of the instruments, joined by two sculpted alder wings. A combination of EMG DC pickups and Darkglass Tone Capsule preamps deliver the perfect fusion of power and clarity.
- Body Wood: Solid Alder Wings
- Neck Wood: 3-Piece Maple, Neck-Thru
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 24
- Inlays: Dots, 12th Fret Spector Logo Inlay
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Nut: Brass
- Nut Width: 1.57"
- Scale Length: 34"
- Controls: Master Volume, Blend, Bass, Mid, Hi Mid controls
- Pickups: EMG 35DC
- Pickup Configuration: 2x Humbucker
- Preamp: Darkglass Tone Capsule
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Hi-Mass Locking Bridge with Intonation Screws
- Tuners: Sealed Die-Cast
- Finish: White Sparkle Gloss
- Strings: Nickel
- String Spacing: .66"
- Weight: 9lb 4oz
- Case: Spector Gig Bag Included