The Dellinger7 Prominence features the same curvaceous arched top as its 6-string counterpart while providing fans of the extended range that essential extra string! A striking and elegant design but with a more conventional twin humbucker pickup arrangement and a wealth of features to provide the modern player with all the necessary tools to cover a whole range of tones they may need while having the superb Caparison playability and ultimate playing comfort.
First introduced in 2015, the Transparent Spectrum Finishes consist of a transparent finish with a twist: depending on the lighting, the see-through colour will acquire a pearlescent look with a unique hue, enhancing the guitar’s lines with striking aura.
- Body Material: Mahogany & Maple 3-P, Carved
- Bridge: Schaller Lockmeister 7
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Body Finish: Trans Spectrum Black
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut 5-piece
- Neck Grip: Caparison 7
- Fretboard: Ebony w/ White Binding
- Radius: 350mm to 400mm Compound Radius
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 49mm
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Type: Jumbo, Nickel Silver
- Nut: Floyd Rose Locking
- Fretboard Inlay: Clock Inlays
- Headstock: Devil's Tail
- Headstock Angle: 15 Degrees
- Tuners: Gotoh SG381-07 H.A.P.
- Strings: Rotosound R9-7 (.009-.042 + .052)
- Neck Pickup: Caparison PH7-n
- Bridge Pickup: Caparison PH7-b
- Controls: CTS Master Volume / Schaller 5-Way Mega Switch
- Case: Caparison Reunion Blues Deluxe Gig Bag