Once you pick up the Ibanez AZ2402ICM, you will have a hard time putting it down! Featuring a 24 fret S-TECH roasted maple neck, Seymour Duncan Hyperion pickups, Gotoh Magnum locking tuners, Gotoh T1802 bridge, bone nut, and glow in the dark side dot inlays, this guitar is ready to hit the stage right out of the box!
The best way to describe the feel is "refined". The smooth oval neck shape, impeccable fret work and setup, the weight of the body, the contours of the body...everything about it just begs to be played and held. And with the dyna-MIX 10 switching system, you have 10 different tonal options at your fingertips ready to satisfy any tonal urge you may have!
- Neck: AZ Oval C S-TECH WOOD / Roasted Maple
- Body: Alder
- Fretboard: S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple with Black Dot Inlay
- Frets: 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel w/ Prestige Fret Edge Treatment
- Bridge: Gotoh T1802 Tremolo
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Hyperion (Passive/Alnico)
- Nut: Bone
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Radius: 305mm
- Tuners: Gotoh Magnum Locking Machine Heads w/ H.A.P.
- Electronics: Volume, Alter Switch, Tone, 5-way Pickup Selector
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Hardware: Chrome
- Weight: 7lb 6oz
- Case: Ibanez Hardshell Case Included