*Note: This bass has sold, but we would love to help you build the Mayones of your dreams! Feel free to contact us about our upcoming Mayones builds, as well as building your own custom creation!
Stunner alert! This Mayones Jabba 5 Custom was destined to be displayed at NAMM 2021, which never happened. Being that this would have been a show piece, Mayones pulled out the stops on this thing to load it with a 4A Quilted Maple top, Swamp Ash body, Pale Moon Ebony fretboard, Aguilar 5J-70 pickups, a one-piece Roasted Maple neck with carbon reinforcement rods, and a Mayones 3-band EQ.
- Top Wood: 4A Quilted Maple
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Neck Wood: 1-ply | Maple TEW + Carbon Rods
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 34.25"
- Fretboard: 4A Pale Moon Ebony
- Frets: Nickel Silver
- Side Dots: Luminlay Super Blue
- Front Color: Dirty Blue Burst Matte
- Back Color: Natural Matte
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickups: Aguilar 5J-70
- Preamp: Mayones M-BP3 | 3-Band Bass EQ
- Controls: Volume, Balance, Middle, Treble/Bass, Tone Control, Active/Passive Switch
- Bridge: Mayones BigFoot
- Tuners: Hipshot Ultralite Clover
- Knobs: Metal Dome
- Case: Mayones Hybrid Gig Bag
- Weight: 8lb 6.5oz