The PRS SE A60E pairs ziricote back and sides with a solid spruce top. The tone favors a full bottom end with rolled-off highs reminiscent of some vintage acoustic guitars. When matched with PRS hybrid “X”/Classical bracing, which allows the top to freely vibrate, the SE A60E’s voice projects with breathtaking volume and delicate nuance. The Angelus Cutaway body shape delivers comfort and playability, well suited for picking and fingerstyle playing.
Plugged in, the PRS-Voiced Fishman Sonitone pickup system delivers dynamic, organic tone and allows players to easily take this guitar from rehearsal to the stage. This electronics system features an undersaddle pickup and soundhole mounted preamp with easy-to-access volume and tone controls.
The SE A60E is beautifully appointed with abalone and figured maple accents. Additional high-quality features include a solid spruce top, ebony fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, as well as PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. Ships with a high-quality hardshell case.
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides Wood: Ziricote
- Body Shape: Angelus Cutaway
- Bracing: PRS Hybrid "X"/Classical Bracing
- Body Purfling: Abalone
- Body Binding: Curly Maple
- Rosette: Black/Abalone
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Binding: Curly Maple
- Fretboard Inlay: Abalone Birds
- Radius: 11.81"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Tuners: PRS-Designed
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Strings: 12-53
- Electronics: PRS-Voiced Fishman Sonitone w/ Soundhole-Mounted Volume and Tone Controls
- Case: Hardshell Case Included