*Note: This bass has sold, but we would love to help you build the Spector USA of your dreams! Feel free to contact us about our upcoming Spector USA builds, as well as available build slots for your own custom creation!
Lay your eyes on this classy beast! This Spector USA NS-4 features a beautiful quilted maple top that we hand-selected, weight-relieved reclaimed redwood body, 3pc maple neck-thru, ebony fretboard with Mother of Pearl inlays, EMG 35 DCX pickups, and the famous Spector HAZ 18-volt preamp. This bass also comes with the Spector TSA Case.
- Model: NS-4 Neck-Thru
- Scale Length: 34"
- Top: Quilted Maple (hand-selected)
- Body: Reclaimed Redwood, Weight-Relieved
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl
- Side Dots: Blue Luminlay
- Neck Profile: Thin Neck Shape
- Pickup Configuration: Soapbar Set
- Pickups: EMG 35DCX
- Preamp: Spector HAZ 18v
- Hardware: Lightweight Aluminum Bridge
- Tuners: Hipshot Ultra Lite
- Hardware Color: Black
- Top Color: Transparent White w/ Charcoal Stained Neck Block
- Back Color: Black w/ Charcoal to White Stained Neck
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Headstock Inlay: Mother of Pearl
- Finish: High Gloss
- Weight: 8lb 0.9oz
- Case: Spector TSA Hardshell Case